Self-employed workers, small businesses, accountants and SMEs, if you want to take charge of your accounting, our new accounting module is for you. When we created this new feature, we had entrepreneurs like you who want to maximize their time and make accounting easier.
The accounting module is available in Canada and the United States.
What does the new accounting module include?
Kiwili now provides you with all the tools you need to take care of your finances, even if you’re not an accounting pro.
- General journal
- General ledger
- Bank accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Trial balance
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Year-end closing
Advantages of the accounting module
- Made to be used by entrepreneurs: simple to use and master, so you can be independent and help your accountant to better assist you.
- Accounting automation: Simply bill your customers and enter your expenses, Kiwili automatically generates journal entries, updates financial statements and trial balance. It’s as easy as that!
- Saving time and effort: Enter your accounting data (invoices, expenses, and payments) into one software, rather than multiple applications. This will save you from losing hours each month transcribing your data in third-party software.
- Replaces the purchase of several software: this new accounting module makes Kiwili even more complete, so you will not have to buy additional software to do all your accounting operations.
How to test the accounting module for free?
When you sign up for Kiwili, you have access to all our features (including the accounting module) during your 14-day free trial period. Here is the documentation needed to set up and use Kiwili’s advanced accounting features.
Price and subscription
The accounting module is available as an add-on to our paid plans at a price of $ 24.95 / month (payable annually). It replaces the purchase of a second accounting software to do your accounting. With the accounting module, you will save a lot of time, energy and money, since you do not have to enter your data into multiple software (and pay for additional third-party software licenses).
To subscribe and take advantage of the accounting module’s features, go to the “Plan” section under “Settings” and click on the “Add” button, to the right of “Accounting module”.
Questions about our new accounting module? Do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be our pleasure to answer you.