As we know, for the majority of entrepreneurs, doing their accounting is probably the least exciting task to perform. Why ? Maybe because we do not really understand how accounting works, because it’s boring, because it seems too complex … in short all the reasons are good to procrastinate on it.
Accounting is however necessary to ensure the good financial health of your company and to be in good standing with your partners and the authorities. So how to manage your business accounting without too much headache? We have a solution for you: a software that takes care of your accounting for you!
It is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of our new option ACCOUNTING+. Our goal with this option ACCOUNTING+ ? Make business accounting accessible, simple and save you time.
We are launching on September 4th the beta version of our new option ACCOUNTING+, so that you can take control and be autonomous in your accounting management.
You will be able to test the beta version for free until October 1, 2018.
Features of the option ACCOUNTING+
Kiwili now provides you with all the tools you need to take care of your finances, even if you’re not an accounting pro.
- General journal
- General ledger
- Bank accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Trial balance
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Year-end closing
Why use this new option ACCOUNTING+ ?
- Made to be used by entrepreneurs: simple to use and master, so you can be independent and help your accountant to better assist you.
- Accounting automation: Simply bill your customers and enter your expenses, Kiwili automatically generates journal entries, updates financial statements and trial balance. It’s as easy as that!
- Saving time and effort: Enter your accounting data (invoices, expenses, and payments) into one software, rather than multiple applications. This will save you from losing hours each month transcribing your data in third-party software.
- Replaces the purchase of several software: this new option ACCOUNTING+ makes Kiwili even more complete, so you will not have to buy additional software to do all your accounting operations.
Who are these new features for?
Self-employed workers, small businesses, accountants and SMEs, if you want to take charge of your accounting, this option is for you. When we created this new feature, we had entrepreneurs like you who want to maximize their time and make accounting easier. That’s why we’ve developed a simple solution for everyone to use that allows you to control your finances.
Stay tuned to be the first to test our new option ACCOUNTING+ for free as of September 4, 2018!