Once you have created your Kiwili account, you need to configure your database of clients, providers, prospects and contacts (CRM). That’s what you will learn in this tutorial.
You Will Also Discover in This CRM Tutorial How To:
- Manually add your prospects, clients, providers and contacts
- Import an existing database from a file
- Manage your prospects, clients, providers and contacts
Proper configuration of your CRM databases will save you time later and will make you more efficient on a daily basis!
See also our other videos to help you configure your account:
- Get Started with Kiwili
- Issue an Estimate with Kiwili
- Manage a Project with Kiwili
- Issue an Invoice with Kiwili
Kiwili is an all-in-one business management software. It is at the same time an easy invoicing software, an accounting software, a CRM, a convenient project management tool and a time tracking software. Everything you need to manage your business like a pro!